10.01.2014

TRUST.



Noun: firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.

Do we ever really know somebody?

This was always my fear; how am I suppose to trust another person when I may not ever know them entirely? But really, it is a paradox of life which I am learning to grow through...

In five days it will be an entire four months since I have met 'mystery man', who is still around for your information. Shocking I know. How someone could possible endure me for almost one hundred and twenty days is beyond me!  The truth is, it has been the best four months in a really long time. Which has made me realize that I only crave writing when things are bad. Somewhat sadistic, no? I assume while things are good I just want to revel in real life as much as possible. It is also odd how I don't mind sharing my misery but I'd rather keep my happiness all to myself. Call me selfish, but I don't want to completely publicize my relationship. Ironic.


So here I am, updating the blog, because there was a small bump in the road. But I won't be exposing any of that. Instead I will say that the hardest part of life is deciding whether to walk away or try harder. Last night my own mother told me that I don't take enough risks in my life. So here I am, jumping in with both feet. I figure if he can make me smile with just the look in his eyes and if he still gives me that make- me- have- to- stop- and- catch- my- breath- butterfly- in- my- stomach- feeling, he's definitely worth it. Work through the hiccups and put aside your issues for once (is the pep talk I gave myself).



Number one: my fear of labels; I now have a boyfriend :) The hives that accompanied that conversation, which may I add was initiated by me, were excessive.

I guess some things won't ever change.

Merde.


No comments:

Post a Comment