6.17.2014

Bedridden.

Adjective: confined to bed by sickness or old age.

I've been in bed for the past forty eight hours; recovering from a uterine polyps hysteroscopy; sounds worse than it is. Although I'm still groggy, in and out of sleep. I've been staring at my computer screen for over fifteen minutes clearly not able to type out anything of much sense. What a perfect opportunity to share some current favourite quotes:

"A woman is not written in braille, you don't have to touch her to know her."
  
"When it's right you can't say who is kissing whom."

"When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you."

"If you're lucky enough to find girl who is a hopeless romantic with a dirty mind, you should hold onto that. Because she'll be yours at two in the morning and at two in the afternoon the following day. She'll kiss you where it hurts and until it hurts. And that's important. Someone who not only knows how to turn you on but also knows how to treat you right is someone worth a little something...and a little more than usual."

"I do not desire mediocre love. I want to drown in someone."

"He kissed like he was drowning and I was air."


Now to make sense of my distraction. Is it caused by the pain killers mixed with yesterday's anesthesia; or could my mind be preoccupied with a certain male I've recently met?
Merde.

No comments:

Post a Comment