3.23.2014

Follow up.

Noun: an action or thing that serves to increase the effectiveness of a previous one, as a second or subsequent letter, phone call, or visit.

Could I be cursed? Being someone who truly believes in superstitions, I'm beginning to consider this possibility. Granted, it has yet to be forty eight hours since my Friday night meeting (date); I still can't help but feel uneasy. This past year has proven to be uneventful for me when it comes to first meetings (dates) as I have yet to have a second. I should really probably start dating more, but I just can't bring myself to do it; I actually hate it and would probably find eating anchovies more enjoyable.

I began this blog for the simple reality that I was discovering the single life to be more and more difficult the older I became. The trials and tribulations that come with this status is at times so unbearable that I consider remaining single for the rest of my life.

At this point, all I want is a second date. Is that really so much to ask for?!
Merde.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment