2.28.2014

Unedited



Adjective: (of material for publication or broadcasting) not edited.

I remember the first time I had an orgasm through intercourse. We were in a cheap motel that rented rooms by the hour. Classy I know, but what do you expect from twenty year olds? We shared a mickey of vodka. I’m not sure I realized what was happening until after it occurred and I felt the most incredible sensation I had ever experienced. I more or less instantly fell in love with him, wanting to keep him forever and ever. (Obviously it did not last.)
Approximately one third of the female population can cum during sex. I truly believe you haven’t experienced great sex until you do. As a result I feel great empathy for the majority of women. I think this is why so many of my fellow ladies feel rather indifferent about the performance. I know, I know, it’s not all about intercourse. There’s foreplay and oral sex and of course a plethora of different ways to get off. But trust me when I say: nothing is as great as that climax during the act of. So if you’re not reaching that high point, I don’t blame you for not always wanting to have sex.

 “Apparently orgasm is the only point where your mind becomes completely empty, you think of nothing for that second. That’s why it’s so compelling, it’s a tiny taste of death. Your mind is void, you have nothing in your head save white light.”
— 
Jeff Buckley


There have been three additional males since that first and an emotional connection was always present. Evidently (I believe) great sex requires that extra tension. Unfortunately I am now left with an everlasting memory of all four partners as the state of euphoria is not something my mind can erase.
Merde.


No comments:

Post a Comment