2.25.2014

Procrastination.




Procrastination.
Noun: the action of delaying or postponing something.

I actually just googled “why does February suck” hoping to find some scientific explanation for my complete laziness this past month; no concrete justification has yet to be established. My motivation is nonexistent and if I was told I could spend the next seventy-two hours doing absolutely nothing, I’d be ecstatic. Rather than rant about all my (insignificant) complaints I will treat you to a selection of favoured quotes which are currently lingering upon my love list on Tumblr.

I give a fuck. I give lots of fucks, actually. I’m a prostitute of feelings.
– Unknown 

 “Stop faking your fucking orgasms. Society already tells young men that they run the fucking universe - if they can’t turn your cunt into a shooting star then for god’s sake, let them know about it.”
– Daisy Lola

“The woman who doesn’t need validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet.
– Mohadesa Najumi

“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.
– Oscar Wilde

“I wonder how many people don’t get the one they want, but end up with the one they’re supposed to be with.
– Fannie Flagg

“Be committed, not attached. But more importantly, know the difference.
– Kai, Lessons in Life #21


“There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.
– Platro, The Republic

 “A dying friend once told me, ‘I wish I hadn’t spent so many Mondays wishing it were Friday. I also wish I had made better use of those Fridays, for better stories on Monday.”
 – A Wolf’s Thoughts.

“Perfectly able to hold my own hand. But I still can’t kiss my own neck.
– Wye Oak, Civilian

“Maybe this year I will learn to stand my ground against the sound of your name.”
 1, wesley king

I’m effectively getting my shit together and will have some regular content back shortly; optimistically of course...
Merde.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment