1.21.2014

GIRLS.

TV series: Girls is an American television series that began airing on HBO on April 15, 2012. Created by and starring Lena Dunham, Girls is a comedy-drama that follows a close group of twenty-somethings as they chart their lives in New York City.

 It could be because I’ve been single for so long, but Adam is increasingly growing more attractive to me. Rumor has it that this could happen the more you get to know someone and for that reason you should never judge a book by its cover. I always thought he was physically attractive in a quirky, goofy sort of way, clearly accompanied with a sexy body (like Hannah, he is often shirtless). On the other hand, his personality always portrayed him to be an inconsiderate and desperately weird guy. I suddenly find myself thinking that I’d be more than happy to date a guy like Adam. He’s a tough exterior with a soft heart. Minus the tooth as a necklace for a birthday present...I’m not sure I could ever appreciate that. Although the thought was sweet, I guess? When it comes down to it, I can't imagine many males would willingly jump around dancing in unison with your parents.
With Hannah and Adam’s relationship moving along so smoothly, this episode seems to be lacking in the drama department. I was semi bored; I believe I  picked up my phone before a commercial break. We didn’t even see Hannah’s boobs, Shosh didn’t say anything remotely absurd or funny, Jessa was in complete silence and Marni was of course her usual selfish self which is too typical. Adam’s bizarre sister is probable indication of some respectable drama preparing to unfold yet the only real thrill resonated between Ray and the ridiculous dancing editor. On the plus side, the Grinder reference has made me question if the girls will eventually discuss the increasingly popular Tumblr. I clearly think they should. On the down side, I’ve realized I really should not be relating so well to this show as Hannah just turned a quarter of a century and I am nearing thirty.
Merde.

No comments:

Post a Comment