9.23.2013

Unforeseen.



Web definitions: unanticipated: not anticipated.

As I lay out my mat preparing for yoga class this evening, out of the corner of my eye I noticed a male figure walk in. I took a closer peak, as it is not common to see a man take part in the yoga classes at my gym. Not only was this class going to enjoy some testosterone, but it was about to take pleasure in some impressive eye candy. He slipped off his shoes by the wall and suddenly I see his pants fall to the floor. AHEM?! I’m sure my face contorted into a wtf expression. As he moved into my peripheral view I was able to confirm that he was indeed wearing some oh so tight yoga shorts. YUM.
There was no doubt in my head that this man was heterosexual and completely comfortable being in a yoga class full of woman. He parked his mat in the front row, giving me an excellent sight. I soon concluded that he knew what he was doing...yoga wise of course; his muscles defined in all the right places. I couldn’t help but be impressed on how well he moved from downward dog into cobra position, he held himself so steadily, inches above the ground. Would it be weird to ask him to teach me one on one? Side note: sexual fantasizing during yoga class is not a good idea. You may find yourself off balance, your breathing skewed and your mind unable to concentrate. Needless to say, the hot (never before seen) man undeniably made yoga class that much better on this Monday evening. A distraction to my practice, but a pleasant surprise.

Of course I ran out of the class before I had a chance to make eye contact. The mere thought of watching this perfectly chiseled man put his pants back on made me blush...
Seven days until next Monday.
Merde.


No comments:

Post a Comment