9.03.2013

Serendipity.



Noun: The occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.

I have a confession. For years I have been reading the blurbs posted in the missed connections section on Craigslist. I admit the whole idea is a bit implausible, considering the population of our city. The odds are not very favourable. Nonetheless I can’t help indulge in the romantic aspect of the entire thought.  How sweet it is to have someone admire you from afar and then take the time to write you an anonymous note in hopes that you’ll see it. Perhaps it’s just my hopeless (romantic) quality that thinks this way.
How coincidental it was, while I was thinking up this blog post a few days ago, to come across a missed connection titled “Megan”. I won’t lie; my heart skipped a little beat. 


Megan................. :( - m4w - 28
Megan...
..............
..............
...............
.............
..............Always miss you
:(


I don’t believe that these particular words are for me as I cannot think of any twenty-eight year old male who would always miss me.
Then again, the beauty of a missed connection is you'll probably never know...
Merde.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hmm...still cannot think of any twenty-seven year old male who would always miss me....hint?

      Delete