7.04.2013

Contradiction.


Noun: A combination of statements, ideas, or features of a situation that are opposed to one another.

My mind is in a constant argument with itself; single or relationship? I fear that I have been brainwashed into believing that when you embark into a relationship your freedom disappears. Where this correlation came from I’m unsure; and although I know it is incorrect, somewhere in the back of my head lays panic.
I can’t decide if I want to continue working hard to attain a great career; splurge on expensive clothes to acquire the perfect wardrobe; save all my money to buy a dream home; find a nice man to settle down with while buying an overly expensive French bulldog before getting married and having a baby (did I just say baby?! I may have given myself a minor heart attack right there).
Or do I live day by day doing whatever makes me happy, working only to make money to spend; not planning for any future; everything going towards travel and life long souvenirs of meaningful tattoos.

What I require right now is a knight in shining armor to show up (preferably from a European country so I can inherit a permanent vacation spot) to assist in discovering a happy medium.
Merde.


No comments:

Post a Comment