6.15.2013

Versus.



Preposition: As opposed to; in contrast to.

Never underestimate the power of a good wardrobe. I recently came across a stranger’s dilemma on Tumblr: “I like well-dressed men but I also like naked men do you see my problem.” Naturally, I agreed, and so the debate began.
Not being able to conclude a decision on my own, I took to sharing the discussion with others. Some had no hesitation and quickly responded with a well dressed man. There was a lot of agreement on the fact that a naked man, emphasis directed towards the penis, is not very appealing. It’s not an attractive body part, unless it is being used to your advantage.
Others paused to think, but only for a few seconds, before concurring that a well dressed man was indeed the best choice. In addition, you can always undress a well dressed man. There’s just something about a tailored suit that screams sex; although, it is not just about what you wear, but how you wear it. A well dressed man wears a t-shirt and jeans as effortlessly as he wears the sex appealing suit Anyone can be naked but not everyone has style.



We also concluded that the percentage of well dressed men in this city is sparse.
Merde.  





All photos from The Sartorialist



No comments:

Post a Comment