3.12.2013

Time


Noun: The indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole.
 
An added hour to each day, an extra day to the week, plus one week to the month, an additional month to every year; am I the only one who is always feeling like there isn’t enough time?
I often wonder how a boyfriend would fit into my life right now. In my one and only previous relationship, when I was young and naive, I gave up many of the things I liked to do and replaced them with him or him and things that he liked to do. I’ve grown up a few inches since then and now understand that in a healthy relationship you compromise.
But am I truly ready to compromise? Maybe this is why so many people disappear when they get into serious relationships. Do boyfriends/girlfriends, fianc├ęs, husbands and wives surpass friendships?
But I love my friends way too much to give them up...even though some of them may have already given me up.
Merde.








1 comment: