3.03.2013

Schedule.



Noun: A plan for carrying out a process or procedure, giving lists of intended events and times.

Am I the only one who is witnessing the process of relationships becoming a series of chronological events? I’ve always been against doing things merely because it’s “supposed” to be what happens next on the timeline. Dating for a couple of years: check. Propose: check. Set wedding date within a few weeks of proposal for one to one point five years later: check. Married: check. Have first child in the next one to two years: check.

Excuse me while I go vomit.

How boring and conventional to follow in the footsteps of everyone else. Does this actually make people happy? Perhaps I’m just being bitter and pessimistic considering as of lately my Facebook news page has been bombarded with proposals and baby announcement and I’m still here being single.
Merde.

No comments:

Post a Comment