3.31.2013

Reality



Noun: The world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.

I am a colossal believer of everything happens for a reason, it is what it is and what is meant to be will be. I am also an advocate of positive thinking and being able to attract what you want. This causes an immense problem when all the stars align to give me what I have been dreaming for, yet I have to refuse.
It is easy to dream up the best case scenario’s in your head but when it comes down to it, we don’t (and can’t) live in a dream. Sometimes this downright blows. Especially when you realize that your life in actuality is nowhere near where you thought it would be at this time. So you spend the day moping around, napping and cuddling on the couch watching TV. Yes, the entire day. At about seven PM you start to realize that maybe this particular configuration was meant to make you wake up and grasp that maybe in order to get what you want you need to push just a little bit further...
Merde.
I added this photo in case you didn't catch on to the semi melodramatic post.

                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment