3.05.2013

GIRLS.

TV series: Girls is an American television series that began airing on HBO on April 15, 2012. Created by and starring Lena Dunham, Girls is a comedy-drama that follows a close group of twenty-somethings as they chart their lives in New York City.




Naturally blogging about the latest episode of Girls has become the cool thing to do. I would assume one would spend the time relating to the show, because that would be the easy thing to do. And although it would be extremely effortless to speak about how I too suffer from OCD tendencies, I would rather focus my attention on Adam. Actually, my main concern is Natalia’s mom, whom Adam meets at AA. I should first mention that my obsessive behaviour has nothing to do with counting to eight, and I am in no way consumed by this disorder like Hannah is. I swear. Isn’t everyone a little OCD anyway?
This episode made me wonder what I would do if my mother tried to set me up with someone. Would I object? Or would I comply? I mean, there is no one I trust more than my mom. I would definitely be curious to see who she would choose (and why) and if I would essentially be interested in him. Or him in me?  In reality, would an adult guy call a girl whose number he got from her mother? Then again, doesn’t mom always know best? Considering my mother is constantly nagging at me to ‘get a boyfriend’, because it seems to her that it should be so easy, maybe I should turn it around on her. Set me up mom. Show me what you got.
It was clear that both Adam and Natalia were relieved to find each other. They are both attractive, which is most likely worry number one when being set up on a blind date. This is only an assumption though, seeing as I get hives just thinking about blind dates. They both admitted to being nervous, so maybe I could survive as well? They seemed to interact well and hit it off nicely. Momma did well.
I’m anxious to see the outcome this set up brings. If it is successful, will we see Hannah resume interest in Adam? After all, we always want what we can’t have, right? I know I do....
Merde.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment