2.14.2013

Satire.



Noun:  The use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people’s stupidity or vices.

My Valentine’s Day story:
An unexpected surprise. I can't help but smile and laugh.


A visit to the candy shop resulted in eating nothing but candy and chocolate for lunch.




The day ended with a seven thirty date with Laurence. I showed up on time, which is highly unlike me. He dimmed the lights and continued to tell me a little about himself; this was the first time we were meeting. He suggested we take a few minutes to warm up. I concurred. Before I knew it, he was removing layers of clothing and I suddenly realized how hot I was myself. I was pleasantly surprised at how hard he made me work. When I left him I was soaked with sweat. My legs are still shaking...













If only my seven thirty date with Laurence hadn't of been at the gym and he wasn't the substitute trainer.
Merde.

No comments:

Post a Comment