1.19.2013

French Bulldog.



Small stocky version of the bulldog having a sleek coat and square head.


I really want a French bulldog. They seem to be a perfect companion, which is something every single person needs. Once upon a time, after a rough how-will-I-ever-survive-without-him breakup, I managed to convince my mother to buy me a pug. I found the perfect puppy pug for sale and after the first visit it was love at first sight. 

That was almost four years ago. Now Sir Charlie the pug is no longer mine. Throughout the years the same mother who bought me the pug to ease my broken heart has kidnapped him for her own.  As I prepare to embark on a overdue move into the real world, outside the free comfort of my parents basement, all I want is a French bulldog. My thief of a mother formerly told me that when I move out she would buy me a French bulldog, incentive I assume. She has now changed her offer:

“I’ll buy you a French bulldog when you get into a serious relationship.”
Merde.

No comments:

Post a Comment